It is important that before receiving the treatment you follow the recommended guidelines on the area to be treated 30 days before treatment:
- Do not use sun-beds & Do not sun bath;
- Do not use self tanning creams;
- Do not wax, thread or tweeze hair from the treatment area;
- Do not have electrolysis on the area;
- Do not use depilatory creams & Do not bleach hair on the treatment area;
- Do not shave immediately prior to treatment
After the treatment it is common for the area to feel slightly warm. It is also common to experiencesome redness, local swelling and mild tenderness. These symptoms may appear immediately or a few days after treatment. The use of 100% aloe vera gel is recommended directly after treatment and for a few days if necessary.
It is important that once the treatment is performed you follow the recommended post-treatment
For the next 48 Hours:
- Avoid all heat treatments such as steam rooms, saunas, hot baths, hot showers and excessive exercise & swimming;
- Avoid all perfumed creams, soaps and lotions on the treatment area;
- Do not touch, pick or scatch the area;
- A Ice Cold compress can be applied if the area feels hot or uncomfortable.
NOTE: If you find the area treated sensitive, continue the list above for the next week. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
For 30 days after treatment:
- You should avoid exposure to UV light, i.e. sun-beds and sun bathing;
- A high SPF 30+ should be applied when outside. Excessive exposure can cause hypo or hyper pigmentation of the skin.