Booking & Cancellation
We cannot carry the costs of No shows, no or late cancelling and running late for appointments.
With every professional business there is a serious side... Thank you for taking the time to read, understand and appreciate how we bring the best customer service to you. Please help us maintain this good service by providing us with the following small courtesies.
At Monteiro Beauty & Skin Clinic we strive to make your experience as pleasant as possible.
- Walk-ins: We love walk-ins and will always do our best to accommodate, however cannot guarantee a space. If you need a certain time or want to come in with a friend we recommend calling prior for an appointment.
- Appointments: Being fashionably late is great for cocktail parties but a nightmare for our therapists and other clients that follow. Cancellation notice is required.
- Punctuality with your appointment times. If you are running late, we will try to accommodate you the best we can, however we may not be able to perform the full service, and you will be charged the full fee.
- Facials we recommend arriving 5 min. prior to your appointment: if forms are required to be filled in or you need to use the bathroom this will not use your "actual treatment time".
- We ask kindly that you give us 24 hours notice so that someone else may visit us. Time is important to us all. And we all know what it feels like when a friend rings us last minute or a tradesman calls to cancel plans... can you imagine how much extra time you would have had if you knew earlier!!!
- For the respect of others please turn your mobile phone to vibrate
- We love children, but sometimes it is not appropriate to have them in the salon. It can hinder and distract the therapist from doing the best treatment. We take no responsibility at any time on your results, or their safety.
New Salon Deposit Policy
Valid from 01 May 2018
Please be advised that a 50% non refundable deposit is required as part of our salon policy for any hair colour, laser, facial, brazilian blowdry treatments or any other treatments booked for more than 2 hours long.
Deposits must be paid until 48 hours prior to your appointment or we will cancel your appointment.
We do understand that emergencies do come up and will therefore transfer your credit to your next appointments if we are notified with more than 24 hours of your appointment.
Clients with more than 2 no shows will also be required to pay 50% deposit for any appointments.
We apologise if this can cause any inconvenience. Unfortunately No-shows and last minute cancellations are enormously disadvantage to our business.
Monteiro Beauty & Skin Clinic has a new Booking Policy designed to protect not only our company's bottom line and in turn, our affordability, but also to keep things fair for all clients.
Thank you in advance for your understanding.